Integrate your biosketch into the application and directly connect study data to the manuscript generation process!
- Organize biosketch and related information
- Types (manuscripts, abstracts, posters, etc)
- Assign and track tasks
- Control access
- Link study data to manuscripts
- Intgrated wordprocessor
- Connect tables and charts to study data
- Update on demand!
|Across Participant Reporting|
- Incorporate tables from one or more studies
- Single click update across studies
|Secure Delivery of Materials|
Reports can be thought of as secure webpages, and
can be used for to deliver to user any materials. Most
commonly used to organize and deliver training materials.
- Centralize and organize all output (e.g., manuscripts, reports, administrative summaries, etc.) and associate files / reports
- Grant user access as appropriate (e.g., who has access to reports, etc.)
- Task Management
- Assign and track tasks using a centralized calendar
- Build and organize data sets, within or across studies
- Create Charts
- Create Tables
- File Management
- Upload and organize all related files (e.g., image submitted with manuscript)
- Build Dynamic Reports, updated on demand
- Integrated word processor, include:
- Static text, any type of formatting or layout
- Reference any Workspace component, automatically updated as needed
- Anything that can be done on the web
- Centralize study documents and training materials
- Training video
- Links to study documents
- Leverage existing user accounts for access control
- Recruitment summary report showing enrollment across every study in the Department
- Report showing demographics and main study outcomes over time
- Report containing links to all study-related documents and a training video for data entry
What to Consider
- What tables and charts do I want see on a regular basis?
- Within and across studies
- Are there summary reports I need to submit? (e.g., IRB, sponsor reports, etc.)
- How can I centralize all training materials for new sites coming on line?
- What reports would help improve the workflow?